The difference between mentoring and consulting:
1. Mentoring helps an individual identify who God created them
to be and how to function in their gifts and placement in God’s kingdom.
2. Consulting helps ministries or groups to recognize God’s specific calling,
how to function as a team and how to effectively relate to their sphere of influence as a group.
4 Elements to look for when searching for a Mentor:
1. Anointed: Has God-imparted ability, wisdom and insight to train you
2. Accomplished: They have actually completed assignments they received from God
3. Approved: Others recommend and endorse the mentor
4. Aligned: Someone you connect with and admire